- Terms & Conditions
- License of Use
- Approval is confirmed for temporarily downloading a single copy of the materials (information or software) on Economic Tactics’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- alter or clone the materials;
- make use of the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- try to decompile or reverse engineer any software hosted on Economic Tactics’s website;
- eliminate any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license will be terminated should you be found to have violated any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Economic Tactics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you will be obliged to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Economic Tactics’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Economic Tactics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Economic Tactics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Economic Tactics and its suppliers will not be accountable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Economic Tactics’s website, even if Economic Tactics or a Economic Tactics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Content Accuracy
The materials appearing on Economic Tactics’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Economic Tactics does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Economic Tactics may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Economic Tactics does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Economic Tactics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Economic Tactics of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Economic Tactics may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.